- A $200MM private-equity backed provider of integrated microwave technology to wireless, space & defense customers around the world.
- 1000+ employees, 5 global mfg. locations, 5 global sales offices, and a global distribution channel
- Distinguished in the market by deep RF Expertise with focus and experience on identifying solutions, while demonstrating improvement in cost, risk and performance through vertical integration that support an Integrated Product Team approach.
- We were retained by Veritas Capital to deliver a growth-focused, strategic P&L leader to help optimize operations for scalability and increase revenues of Anaren’s Defense & Space (D&S) business, which represented 70+% of the company’s annual revenues. Additionally, this executive was necessary to ensure a contingency was in place should the company suddenly require a successor to the legacy CEO.
- David Kopf, VP of Engineering and Operations for Astronics, was courted and selected to become the President of Anaren D&S. David demonstrated the appropriate pedigree (MSEE & MBA; TS clearance), high corollary in experience (credibility as an EE; successful leadership roles across Tyco, Cobham, and BAE), and growth capability (achieving 170% sales growth in his first year at Astronics).
- David was instrumental in growing D&S revenues approx. 30% ($118M to $169M) during his two-year tenure under Veritas and helped position the company for sale to TTM, which was completed in 2018.